Autotransfusion Devices Market
Autotransfusion Devices Market
Autotransfusion Devices Market to Reach USD 419.3 million by 2032, driven by the growth in investment in healthcare infrastructure across the globe: Global Insight Services
New York, April 2023: According to a new research study by Global Insight Services (GIS), the global autotransfusion devices market is expected to grow rapidly over the next 10 years to reach a value of more than USD 419.3 million by 2032.
To collect and re-infuse the patient’s blood, autotransfusion devices are frequently employed. The use of autologous blood transfusions to prevent infections brought on by allogeneic blood transfusions is made possible by these systems, which play a significant part in cell salvage approaches. These tools are used in invasive procedures for the heart, the joints, the nervous system, obstetrics, and gynecology. Systems can be divided into intraoperative systems, post-operative systems, and dual-mode systems based on how usable they are.
Request Sample Pages of this Research Report:
Autotransfusion Devices Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Some of the major drivers anticipated to propel market expansion during the projected period include an increase in surgical operations, an increase in the number of surgical cases, and an increase in the number of liver or other organ transplant surgeries. Additionally, it is predicted that the market would expand due to the growing older population in the world as well as increased demand for cardiac devices. The rise in blood illnesses, the number of trauma and accident cases, and technological advancements all contribute to the growth of the blood transfusion device.
Autotransfusion Devices Market: Restraints and Challenges
The high cost associated with autotransfusion systems coupled with risk associated with autotransfusion market is anticipated to hinder the growth of the market.
Autotransfusion Devices Market Report Findings
The autotransfusion system segment is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period
Based on the product type, it is segmented into autotransfusion systems, and consumables & accessories. The autotransfusion system segment is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period. The rising adoption of autotransfusion systems in developed and developing countries owing to their efficiency in blood transfusion is anticipated to boost the growth of the segment.
The cardiovascular surgeries segment is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period
Based on the application, it is segmented into cardiovascular surgeries, orthopedic surgeries, neurological surgeries, obstetrics & gynecological surgeries, and others. The cardiovascular surgeries segment is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period. The increasing number of cardiovascular procedures, like coronary artery bypass grafting, implantable cardioverter-defibrillator & pacemaker implantations, heart transplantation, valve replacement surgeries, and others is anticipated to boost the growth of this segment.
The hospital segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period
Based on the end user, it is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics & others. The hospital segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The increasing number of cardiovascular and obstetrics & gynecological surgeries carried out in hospitals is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The North American region is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period
Region-wise, it is studied across the North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North American region is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period. The increasing use of autologous blood transfusion in major cardiovascular & orthopedic surgeries coupled with the presence of developed healthcare infrastructure is boosting the growth of the market.
Have a question for our analyst:
The key players studied in the report are LivaNova PLC (U.K.), Medtronic (Ireland), Haematonics Corporation (U.S.), Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA (Germany), BD (Becton, Dickinson, and Company) (U.S.), Beijing Jingjing Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. (China), and ProCell Surgical Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Autotransfusion Devices Market Report Coverage
- The report offers a comprehensive quantitative as well as qualitative analysis of the current global Autotransfusion Devices market outlook and estimations from 2021 to 2031, which helps to recognize the prevalent opportunities.
- A thorough analysis of market trends and restraints is provided.
- Region-wise, as well as country-wise conditions, are broadly evaluated in this report.
- The forecasts in this report are made by examining the recent trends along with future Autotransfusion Devices market potential from 2021 to 2031 in terms of revenue.
- Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, COVID-19 impact analysis, Russia-Ukraine war impact, and PESTLE analysis of the Autotransfusion Devices market are also analyzed.
- Major players in the market are profiled in this report and their key developmental strategies are studied in detail. This will provide an insight into the competitive landscape of the global Autotransfusion Devices industry.
Global Autotransfusion Devices Segmentation
- Autotransfusion Systems
- Consumables & Accessories
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Neurological Surgeries
- Obstetrics & Gynecological Surgeries
By End User
- Specialty Clinics & Others
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- LivaNova PLC (U.K.)
- Medtronic (Ireland)
- Haematonics Corporation (U.S.)
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- BD (Becton, Dickinson, and Company) (U.S.)
- Beijing Jingjing Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. (China)
- ProCell Surgical Inc. (U.S.)