Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market
Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market
New York, November 2023: According to a new research study by Global Insight Services (GIS), the Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market is expected to grow rapidly over the next 10 years to reach a value of more than US$ 10.0 billion by 2032.
When an aircraft is in operation, an aviation oxygen system supplies oxygen to the passengers and crew. These devices are utilized when the cabin air pressure drops owing to the aircraft flying over 12,000 feet or in an emergency. As a highly aerobic creature, the human body utilizes oxygen at tissue levels to meet metabolic demands. The amount of oxygen accessible for breathing is affected by any change in atmospheric pressure. In order to allow human presence in the flight at high altitudes, the cabin of the airplane must be pressurized to imitate the pressure at a lower altitude.
Request Sample Pages of this Research Report
Global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market: Market Drivers and Trends
Increasing air travel is still a factor affecting the development of sophisticated airplane oxygen systems. According to IATA (International Air Transport Association) estimates, 7.8 billion people will travel by air by 2036. This has cleared the way for airplane oxygen system manufacturers to provide innovative goods for airlines, which is expected to propel the aircraft oxygen system market forward in the approaching years. Furthermore, in order to cope with the cabin pressure in the aircraft, the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) has suggested the use of additional oxygen to avoid hypoxia, which has fueled the sales of aviation oxygen systems. OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) of next-generation aircraft are working to include innovative features. This has promoted the introduction of smart aircraft oxygen systems, which feature sensors for sensing oxygen levels and facilitating continuous oxygen provision. In aircraft, for example, the OBOGS (On Board Oxygen Generating System) generates oxygen and performs filtration, oxygen gas monitoring, and quality control. These drivers are likely to propel market expansion.
Global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market: Market Restraints and Challenges
The high costs associated with the installation and maintenance of these machines may impede revenue growth in the global commercial aircraft oxygen system market over the forecast period.
Global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market Report Findings
The chemically-induced system segment is likely to hold the major share of the market in 2022
Based on technology, the Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market is segmented into chemically-induced system, and compressed oxygen systems. The chemically-induced system segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
The very large body aircraft segment is likely to hold the major share of the market in 2022
By aircraft type, the market is classified into narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, very large body aircraft and regional aircraft. The very large body aircraft segment dominated the market in 2022 in terms of revenue and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
The passenger seating area segment is likely to hold the major share of the market in 2022
Based on application, the Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market is segmented into passenger seating area, cabin crew area, and others. The passenger seating area segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
The OEM segment is likely to hold the major share of the market in 2022
Based on sales channel, the Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market is segmented into OEM, and aftermarket. In 2022, the OEM segment dominated the market in terms of revenue and is expected to be the same during the upcoming years.
The North America region is accounted for the majority of market share in 2022
Region-wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America has the biggest market share in terms of Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market value followed by Europe. The presence of important aircraft manufacturers in this area, such as Boeing and Bombardier, is likely to boost the aircraft oxygen system market growth through 2032. Increased expenditures in commercial, military, and regional aircraft fleet growth are also predicted to stimulate demand for continuous-flow oxygen systems and portable oxygen systems.
Have a question for our analyst
The key players studied in the global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market are Cobham plc , Safran, Raytheon Technologies Corporation , Aerox Aviation Oxygen Systems , Air Liquide S.A. , Meggitt Avionics, Rostec, Skyox, Ventura Aerospace, Inc. , and AeroExpo among others.
Global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market: Recent Developments
- In March 2021, Cobham Mission Systems, has announced the award of a new contract to supply oxygen concentrator systems for the whole fleet of US Navy T-45 Goshawk jet trainers. These devices are essential for providing adequate oxygen to pilots.
Global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market Report Coverage
- The report offers a comprehensive quantitative as well as qualitative analysis of the current global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market outlook and estimations from 2022 to 2032, which helps to recognize the prevalent opportunities.
- A thorough analysis of market trends and restraints is provided.
- Region-wise, as well as country-wise conditions, are broadly evaluated in this report.
- The forecasts in this report are made by examining the recent trends along with future global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market potential from 2022 to 2032 in terms of revenue ($ Million), and Volume (Units).
- Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, COVID-19 impact analysis, Russia-Ukraine war impact, and PESTLE analysis of the global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market are also analyzed.
- Major players in the market are profiled in this report and their key developmental strategies are studied in detail. This will provide an insight into the competitive landscape of the global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market industry.
Global Commercial Aircraft Oxygen System Market Segmentation
- Chemically-induced System
- Compressed Oxygen System
By Sales Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Passenger Seating Area
- Cabin Crew Area
By Aircraft Type
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Body Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Cobham plc
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Aerox Aviation Oxygen Systems
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Meggitt Avionics
- Ventura Aerospace, Inc.