DevOps Market to Reach US$ 35.8 Bn by 2032, driven by increasing digitization in the banking sector: Global Insight Services
New York, April 2023: According to a new research study by Global Insight Services (GIS), the global DevOps market is expected to grow rapidly over the next 10 years to reach a value of more than the US $ 25.8 Billion by 2032.
Request Sample Pages of this Research Report:
DevOps Market: Key Trends and Drivers
The adoption of software development automation technologies including continuous integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices is likely to fuel the industry growth. The evolution of automation technologies across various industry verticals has strengthened the demand for DevOps tools. As software upgrades are becoming increasingly important in a digitally empowered landscape, enterprises are adopting DevOps solutions for quick development and deployment.
DevOps Market: Restraints & Challenges
The key restraints and challenges in DevOps market are lack of skilled personnel: There is a lack of skilled personnel who are trained in both traditional IT operations and development and are able to work in a DevOps environment. Lack of standardization: There is no standardization in the DevOps market, which makes it difficult for organizations to compare and select the right solutions and vendors. High costs: DevOps solutions and services can be expensive, which can be a barrier for organizations with limited budgets. Implementation challenges: DevOps can be complex to implement and there can be challenges associated with integrating it into existing IT infrastructures.
DevOps Market Report Findings
The solution segment is likely to hold a dominant DevOps market share and grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period.
By component, the market is segmented into solution, and services. The solutions segment in the United States held more than 65% of the DevOps market share in 2021 and is estimated to exhibit steady growth through 2028. The growing popularity of automated testing and development tools has accentuated the demand for management DevOps solutions. Development & operations analytics is also gaining traction across the country as enterprises are increasingly adopting analytics to streamline the software delivery lifecycle and gain better insights into automated software testing data. For instance, in May 2020, IBM launched an upgraded version of its IBM AIOps solution, which monitors structured & unstructured data of log files and alerts development teams through predictive analytics in case of any unwanted incidents.
The on-premise segment is anticipated to hold a majority of the DevOps market size throughout the study period.
By deployment model, the DevOps market is classified into On-premise, Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud. The on-Premises segment accounted for significant revenue in 2021 driven by the shifting preference of Chinese enterprises toward on-premise hosting of development & operations tools. On-premise solutions offer greater control over enterprise data and better resiliency compared to cloud-based tools. As per the data released by Alibaba Cloud Computing, the Chinese DevOps market is fundamentally different from mature regional markets such as Singapore or ANZ. There is a longstanding preference for enterprise-owned physical assets instead of procuring external services such as outsourcing or managed services.
The IT & telecom sector segment is anticipated to hold a majority of the DevOps market size throughout the study period.
The application segment of the market is bifurcated into BFSI, healthcare, government, IT & telecom, manufacturing, retail, and others. The IT & telecom sector in Germany captured nearly 30% of the DevOps market share in 2021 owing to rising awareness of the usage of DevOps tools to complement the capabilities of Network Function Virtualization (NFV) technologies. This has propelled German telecom service providers to utilize DevOps processes to manage their container-based networks. The advent of several virtualization technologies including virtual firewalls, traffic routing, and broadband remote server addresses has proliferated the market demand for CI/CD solutions. Infrastructure-as-a-Code (IaaC) coupled with automated-based IT orchestration assists the German IT & telecom industry to efficiently code & pack virtualization processes into containers.
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to exhibit the highest growth rate during the DevOps market forecast period.
Region-wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific DevOps market revenue is poised to grow significant CAGR during the forthcoming years. The regional industry is characterized by extensive digitization across sectors, especially the IT & telecom. Moreover, the growing penetration of software automation tools in India and South Korea to deliver efficient software automation across the BFSI & retail sectors has accentuated the market growth. Regional SMEs are rapidly adopting automated software delivery tools to streamline operations and reduce capital expenditure by integrating hybrid cloud solutions with CI/CD tools. This is another major factor contributing to the expanding market presence of DevOps technologies.
Have a question for our analyst:
The global DevOps market report includes players such as Amazon Web Services, Inc., Broadcom, Dell Technologies, Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, Micro focus, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, and Rackspace Technology, among others.
Recent Developments in the DevOps Market:
- In November 2021, HSBC has signed a multi-year deal with DevOps platform CloudBees to standardise software delivery for over 23,000 developers globally.
- In June 2021 Copado, announced a milestone release as it opens up its platform for true multi-cloud DevOps for enterprise SaaS and low-code development.
- In January 2021, Cloudreach Launches DevOps as a Service to Provide Flexible Support for Organizations Driving IT Transformation.
- In February 2020, Amazon Web Services invested USD 236 million to build a data center facility in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This investment helped the company to uphold the adoption of cloud-powered DevOps services across public and private enterprises.
- In January 2020, CollabNet VersionOne and XebiaLabs Combine to Create Integrated Agile DevOps Platform.
DevOps Market Report Coverage
- The report offers a comprehensive quantitative as well as qualitative analysis of the current global DevOps market outlook and estimations from 2022 to 2032, which helps to recognize the prevalent opportunities.
- A thorough analysis of market trends and restraints is provided.
- Region-wise, as well as country-wise conditions, are broadly evaluated in this report.
- The forecasts in this report are made by examining the recent trends along with future DevOps market potential from 2022 to 2032 in terms of revenue.
- Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, COVID-19 impact analysis, Russia-Ukraine war impact, and PESTLE analysis of the DevOps market are also analyzed.
- Major players in the market are profiled in this report and their key developmental strategies are studied in detail. This will provide an insight into the competitive landscape of the global kidney stones management market.
Global DevOps Market Segmentation
By Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Amazon Web Services, inc.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- Micro focus
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Rackspace Technology